The Holiday season is upon us and every year you say to yourself ” I’d love to be the girl who has the guts to wear red”. Well let this be the year. My first party inviation arrived this morning and I’m planning the festive season with great care. You all know you can’t attend every party , there are the must attends family and close friends , the oblgations work and clients and the fun events where you just have to be seen. Nothing is going to get you the attention you crave more than that fabulous RED dress.
I have put together my list of the must have red dresses for the season
WEAR RED FOR THE HOLIDAYS
1. VALENTINO – RED SEQUIN DRESS – Red dress with decorations. This is a standout dress if you want to be the life of the party this is the dress for you.
2. DAVID KOMA – COCKTAIL DRESS Wool dress, Above-the-knee length, Cut at waist, Halterneck with metal detailing, Sleeveless, Lined, Two back vents
3. HALSTON HERITAGE – Cotton blend dress, Above-the-knee length, Round neck, Sleeveless, Racer neckline at back, Cut out at back, Tulip skirt, Fitted at the waist, Back zip
4. DSQUARED 2 – Red Layered Dress with Deep V-neck, Pencil shape skirt, Sleeveless and Straight hem.
5. ANNE TAYLOR – PONTE V BACK SHEATH DRESS – This charming dress has a classic silhouette.
6. ADA AND VIC – RED MACRAME DRESS – the perfect cocktail dress for the Winter 2016.
SHOP THESE LOOKS
I hope the dresses I’ve chosen inspire you to find the perfect red dress for the holidays. My personal favorite goes to the Ada and Vic red macrame dress.I love to introduce my followers to different designers. Ada and Vic are true lovers of fashion . They are a bold new label that pays homage to both vintage and modern . There classic luxury is both deep and sophisticated . The garments are meticulously tailored and thoughtfully crafted with structured silhouettes, Ada and Vic defines the new fashion victim, where structure meets feminist, drapery meets chic, classic meets modern .
Cheers my loves Ciao for now Jandrew